Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wedding Inspiration

Ever since last week when I heard the great news that two of my favorite people are getting married, I have been in a wedding-y mood. Ever the procrastinator, I finally took my professional wedding negatives to the photo lab to be printed (yes, for those of you who are counting, I put that off for nearly five years!) and I started hunting for frames. Meanwhile, one of my favorite blogs, Love Made Visible, pointed me in the direction of a great site called Brooklyn Bride which pointed me towards a plethora of marvelous wedding blogs. I wish these resources had existed before T and I got married. Not that I would ever change a thing about my wedding day, but sites like this would have made the prep even more fun.

Here a few of my favorite atmospheric shots of our day, photographed by Shannon and Evelyn O'Hara.

No comments:

Post a Comment