Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Highlights From My Babywearing Stash

Inspired by Stephanie over at Adventures in Babywearing, I made a little Photoshop collage showing the MVP's of my baby carriers. From a couture ring sling, to my Babyhawk, to the ever-trusty ergo, I think this shows that in under a year I have become a bona fide bw fanatic!

If you babywear, tell me about your stash...which styles of carrier are your personal favorites and why?

Top, left-right: My dad wearing the Kiddo in The Ultimate Baby Wrap, me and the Kiddo playing piano with the Hotsling, a sleepy night out on the town with our Bronwen Handcrafted Vera Wang brocade ring sling.

Bottom, left-right: My favorite for versatility, the Didymos Waves wrap; demonstrating a fun back carry with the Ergo; a snapshot from the early days of babywearing showing the now-retired Baby Bjorn; and T wearing the Kiddo on the subway in our trusty Babyhawk Mei Tai.

No comments:

Post a Comment