Thursday, June 19, 2008

{It's All In the} Marvelous Details

After a few hectic days and the onset of a matching mother-son cold, I finally got some time to myself this morning (bless my sister's heart, she is a fabulous babysitter!) to catch up on my hobby of trawling for little inspirations online. Here are a few of the resulting finds, which are almost enough to make a girl stop wheezing and sniffling. I just have to share:

Artist Frances Trombley's hand-embroidered take on a Publix receipt (via This Is Glamorous):


These glorious Uppercase and Lowercase scarves from Little Factory (via MStetson Design):


Ok, love the bangs, scarf, and tailored shirt. Three things I always have a hard time pulling off (via Garance Dore):


And of some lucky Parisian kid's rooms, these two enchanting photos...the cubbyhole bookshelves! The gorgeous dollhouse! The loft hideaway! Oh my! (via Ohdeedoh):

No comments:

Post a Comment