Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Speedster Love

Lately the Kiddo has developed an affection for all things wheeled (he loves to make these amazing motor sounds, and most days he signals his readiness for adventure by climbing up on his stroller while shooting me the intense, "C'MON, let's GO, MOM" look).

In light of these recent developments, and with the Kiddo's first birthday rapidly approaching, I've been on the prowl for a fun toy vehicle for him to tool around the apartment in. My search culminated this morning with what I think might be the perfect item:

Witness the Metal Speedster from Kidding Around...


Suggested for ages one and up, priced reasonably, and combining a fabulous vintage aesthetic with, well wheels, I think this little hot rod might be just the ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment