Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Right now:

I'm lying in bed relishing being home, and being alone!  The boys are at the playground, bless their hearts.  

It was an incredible, beautiful, life-transforming week of camp and I am so happy and proud of my husband for finally realizing his dream of creating this program.  

That being said, the last ten days were completely exhausting!  It was definitely a challenge to manage on my own with the Kiddo around the clock in unfamiliar surroundings while T was consumed with work.  To make things more heavy, there was serious Kiddo teething going on, I came down with a miserable cold, and I was without my daily dose of the New York Times!  

I feel all better now, and a couple of days being home and getting a chance to rest has been great.  I also look forward to getting back into my regular blogging groove.  I have missed it.

Thanks for staying tuned!  I'll post some goodies soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment