Friday, August 22, 2008

It'll Be Here Before You Know It

Ok, ok, so I realize that it is not yet even September.  

However, now that I have a little kid I am more eagerly awaiting the fun of Halloween than ever before.  I am embarrassed to say that last year I let the whole thing get away from me and I ended up grabbing an already-on-sale baby jack-o-lantern suit from Old Navy at the last minute.  I managed to briefly stuff the the then-four-month-old Kiddo into that puffy orange Ode to Unimaginativeness, only to have him crying to get out within minutes.  Before he emerged, I managed to snap one photo, although in it the Kiddo's face wears the classic, "if looks could kill" expression.  

This year, I have rather grand ambitions of fashioning an original, clever costume from scratch, and I admit, I have been casting about for inspiration.  Well, imagine my delight at the sight of this creation, called the Kidbot:

Fantastic, no?  If only I could envision the Kiddo being fine with wearing it!  See more ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment