Friday, December 12, 2008

Unlikely Wonderland

While we're still waiting for a noticeable snow here in New York, my home state of Mississippi turned into a veritable winter wonderland yesterday!  That's right, these photos were taken in central and southern Mississippi (it even snowed substantially in New Orleans!).  

I have to say I'm a little jealous.  But not too much -- mostly I'm just happy for all the folks in Mississippi who are getting the rare experiences of making snowmen, catching snowflakes on tongues, and having snowball fights.  I mean, look at the bliss on the faces below! My mom is probably the happiest person of all.  She loves snow, and sent me the link to these photos.  See more here.  Thanks mom, and have fun!

All photos, Clarion Ledger.

No comments:

Post a Comment