Monday, December 29, 2008

We Have a Winner!!!

After a bit of a delay for the Christmas Holiday, I'm back to announce the winner of the Handmade Cranberry Cowl by Abby Dennis.  The lucky name picked randomly out of the hat was Martha, who said, 

"Do mothers get to play?"

Well, mom, as you can see, I decided that the answer is yes, especially when you're not only my mom, but probably my most devoted reader.  Enjoy the cowl, and thanks for a wonderful Christmas!  

I'd also like to send a huge thank you to the amazing Abby Dennis, for making this giveaway possible.  I received the cowl that I ordered from her Etsy shop last week (I chose a fabulous barley color) and it has already become an indispensable piece of my winter wardrobe.  I urge you to check out Abby's shop if you haven't already!

Photo discovered here.

No comments:

Post a Comment