Monday, May 25, 2009

Swimsuit Season Meets Belly Season

Since I'm not due until the end of August, my thoughts are starting to turn towards what I'll wear if and when I go to the beach this summer!  I've been looking around online and these are a few of the swimsuits I'm considering. Which is your favorite?

(From top)

1.  Twist Tankini from Isabella Oliver.

2.  Golden Mary Swimsuit from Bella Blu.

3.  Solid Eggplant suit from Modbe (not shown on a pregnant model, but marketed as a suit that will work for maternity because of the extra length of the top and the forgiving side ruching).

4.  Prego Black Solid Sweetheart Tankini from Pickles and Ice Cream.

5.  Carnival Flutter Halterkini from Tummystyle.

6.  Halter Maternity Tankini from A Pea in The Pod.

7.  Prego Black Dot Bikini from Tummy Style.

No comments:

Post a Comment