Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowed In

It's hard to believe that Christmas has already come and gone. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at home, wrapping and unwrapping, playing, cooking, eating, watching movies, and nursing a family-sized case of the sniffles. Today we were supposed to catch a plane to Miami to spend the rest of the holiday with Taro's grandparents and mom, but with a bona fide blizzard whirling away in NYC our flight was cancelled. We are sad not to be heading to see family in warmer climes, but with our sore throats and runny noses it's probably for the best that we stay inside for at least another day, cocooned in blankets, watching still more movies in our PJ's, all while on hold with the airline ;)

As you might have noticed, I totally stopped doing the December Photo Project a couple of weeks ago, just when things were getting good! My computer had a huge meltdown, I had to get a new hard drive, we all started to get sick, you know -- excuses excuses. Well, I thought I would make for a little bit of my photo-truancy by giving you December 24, 25, and 26, above.

I hope you are having a sweet and cozy holiday, filled with love!

XOXO, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment