Wednesday, May 25, 2011

mammo+pedi

2011-05-20_18-15-57_293
I was in dire need of a pedi the other day, and was rejoicing at my good fortune when I found myself out of the apartment with two sleeping boys in their stroller! Like the opportunistic mama I am, I had just made a pit stop at Starbucks and I was about to head to the nearest nail salon when I ran over a bump in the sidewalk and woke up the littlest kiddo. Not fresh. But bless him, he woke up in the sweetest mood, just asking calmly to nurse, so I decided to carry on with my plans. After all, a massage chair seemed like a much more comfy option than the park bench planted on the median in the middle of Broadway. So we picked a color and plopped down at Refined Sparkling Nails & Spa for a snack and some relaxation. It was awesome! Clearly Walker and I enjoyed ourselves, and Jackson slept through the whole thing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment