Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Awkward or Awesome?

Look at this interesting product that I stumbled upon last week:  The Kemby Sidekick is designed to function as a diaper bag and baby carrier in one.  Since I often find myself out on long treks around the city wearing the Kiddo, the idea of having a roomy, built-in bag slung around my hips sounds great in theory (only it wouldn't be for diapers -- I'd probably be stuffing my groceries in there!).  However, I can't stop thinking that it just looks downright uncomfortable and un-ergonomic.  I mean, that bag is HUGE.  Wouln't it awkwardly bump against the babywearer's leg when said babywearer is walking?  Doesn't the strap that goes around the shoulder look like it's riding way up on the neck?  Hmmmmm...

Have any of my babywearing readers tried this product, and if so, did you like it?  Even if you haven't used it, what do you think?   

No comments:

Post a Comment