Monday, November 17, 2008

Thoughts on Attending Inauguration


Lately, I've become a little obsessed with the idea of going to DC to see Barack Obama take the Oath of Office.  I'm still on a high from the election, and I just can't stop thinking about how historic a moment his Inauguration will be, and how amazing it would be to say that I was there witnessing it with my little family.  Yesterday, I was talking to my friend Liz, and we both got really fired up about the idea and decided to do it.  Now, I'm more excited than ever, but I'm also pretty sure that I'm out of my mind.  Not for wanting to go, but for thinking that the logistics of going will be manageable, what with taking the Kiddo, and it being in the middle of January, and everyone else on the planet probably converging there at the same time.  Which brings me to my first ever Marvelous Kiddo Poll, where you can weigh in on my level of Inauguration-related sanity:





No comments:

Post a Comment