Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Babywearing Outerwear Roundup

There's a chill in the air and I'm fighting a slight case of the sniffles, so I feel like shopping for a new piece of babywearing outerwear to keep me and my little one nice and snuggly this winter.

Here are a few of the best-looking items I've found:

Aiska Poncho, on sale here for $80 + free shipping (reduced from $160)

Mama Jacket, $247 at Metrominis

Mamaponcho with arm cuffs, $221 at Slings I Love

MCoat, $389 at UpMama

PSNY Babywearing Down Coat, $305 at P-Sling NY
and Mamaponcho without arm cuffs, at Slings I Love

Babywearing Poncho, $98.99 from Etsy seller BabyEtte


Peekaru Soft Shell, $249 at TogetherBe

And for those with a DIY mindset, I discovered this great, no-sew poncho tutorial at The Magic City Slinger's Blog

Tell me: How do you wear your baby and keep both of you warm in the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment