Friday, November 20, 2009

Have a Magical Weekend

One year ago this weekend I got the best birthday present ever: my husband surprised me with a trip to Paris! It was a magical, glorious trip and I often think back on the days we spent there exploring, eating, laughing, and taking pictures.

The other day I realized that I haven't used my Diana camera in a really long time. I couldn't remember the last time, actually. So I snapped the last few frames left on the roll of film that was already inside the camera and I took it to the photo lab.

Well, what came back today when I went to pick up the developed photos?

Pictures of Paris.

Imagine my happiness! The perfect early-birthday present :) It was like uncovering a little time capsule. The pic above is of the Carousel near the Sacre Coeur.

So here's to birthdays, memories, and everyday magic.

I hope you have a marvelous weekend! Here are some fun links I've been wanting to share:

Mothers SO rock. We know this. But now there's a museum honoring them!

This is the sleekest treehouse you'll ever see.

I love this tutorial for making a plush alphabet.

These bright, cheerful onesies make me happy.

These films look provocative: one is about school, and one is about infant formula.

How about this for a birth story: a pregnant mom, scheduled for her fourth c-section, unexpectedly gives birth at home and is assisted by her two-year old.

--XOXO, Leigh
P.S. Don't forget that the following giveaways are still active, so be sure to enter if you haven't already: Its OK My Dear, Flora Bond, and The Handmade Project.
GOOD LUCK! I look forward to picking winners next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment