Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sponsor Auditions on Marvelous Kiddo!


I have decided to start accepting advertisers for my blog, so I thought to get things kicked off I'd have a little fun with it.

So here's what I'm going to do, Kiddos:

For the month of March, I am opening up twenty spots on my blog for those of you would like to advertise and get your blog or business some free traffic. In order to establish who gets these spots, I'm going to hold auditions!

Here’s how you do it and what I need if you’re interested:
I don’t care if your blog is teensy weensy or if your business is ginormous. This is just going to be a fun experiment. I’ll learn learn a lot about the whole sponsorship thingy, and if you're chosen, you’ll get a free, highly visible link on Marvelous Kiddo for the month of March.

If you’re interested, please email me with "sponsorship audition" in the subject by February 26th, 2010. Send to: leigh(at)leighpennebaker(dot)com.

  • Write one paragraph for me on something you did in the last year that you’re proud of. Anything goes.
  • Your URL
  • A description of your blog and/or business
  • Why you’re interested
  • Your pitch: why should it be your ad? Just how cool are you?

On March 5, I will announce twenty sponsors to run, free of charge, for the remainder of the month of March on Marvelous Kiddo.

Important note: You’ll need to provide me with the 60 x 160 banner for the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment