Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Link-Tastic

Image via End of March

I have a bunch of goodies for you this weekend, kiddos, so I'll just jump right in...

This was the most moving and memorable post I read on any blog this week.

This was right up there with it.

I am a total book nerd. Hence, I want all of these.

Very pregnant and considering induction? Interesting evidence that it is the fetal lungs themselves which provide the signal to initiate labor.

Pretty maps.

This guy's plan to get his lost camera back is genius!

An amazing list of companies that welcome babies in the workplace.

Pianos are popping up all over NYC!


What your baby is really trying to tell you.

What was your favorite link of the week? Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! XOXO, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment