Monday, October 27, 2008

Poladroid Joy

I have to share an amazing discovery with you:  this incredible website will instantly transform your regular digital photos into faux polaroids (or "poladroids").  All you have to do is download the program, and then drag and drop your images onto the camera icon -- with a very polaroid-esque little whirr and a zip (even the sound effects are accurate!) the icon "spits out" your revised image, and moments later (it slowly develops before your eyes!) you have a Poladroid.  Genius. Addictive.  Now go try it and post a comment here with a link to your favorite images!

Some of my personal favorites so far, top to bottom:
Me, in Central Park, eight months preggers.
Me and the teensy Kiddo.
My sis and me (Happy 21st birthday yesterday, E!).
View of Paris, from the Sacre Coeur.

See more on my Flickr photostream...

No comments:

Post a Comment