Monday, October 20, 2008

Well hello again!

Sorry about that three-day absence!  I  came down with a nasty cold last week which I'm just beginning to shake.  Between my incessant sinus headaches and the Kiddo's restless nights (teething, I think?), I just haven't had the wherewithall to blog.  But today I'm feeling much better and the Kiddo slumbers peacefully beside me, so I'm taking the opportunity to post.  

I want to share this with you, sent in by my new friend, Rachel.  I grew up loving the comic strip, For Better or For Worse, and have missed it in recent years since our paper of choice doesn't have a Sunday Funnies section.  Well, Rachel made my day when she shared the strip that ran yesterday, featuring babywearing!  Click on the image to see all the details:

No comments:

Post a Comment