Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Belly, Week 29

Today I am 29 weeks pregnant!  I'm still feeling great and the baby is as rambunctious as ever.  The Kiddo has taken to giving me the sweetest, most adorable belly rubs while he's nursing, which just makes my heart melt and gives me hope that he's getting excited to meet the baby too :)  He even hugged and kissed my belly once last week when I said something about the baby!  That was amazing.  

I am wearing a dress that I got yesterday at the Butter by Nadia sample sale.  The sale was amazing and I ended up getting several pieces that I'm really excited about.  I am just in love with the flexibility of the designs and the fact that they are so versatile that I can wear them now as well as after I've had the baby.  Here are a few more ways that I can wrap this particular dress for different looks:
 
The clothes are super comfy, too, with just a terrific weight and drape to the fabric.  I actually got to meet Nadia herself at the sample sale, since she was there roving around, helping customers experiment with the myriad of options contained within each dress.  She was absolutely lovely and really took a lot of time to show me all the little tricks and tips and ways to finesse the garments.

Riki and the Kiddo came too -- it was quite the outing to Red Hook -- and we all had a blast together (Riki wound up with a nice little collection of pieces too!).  I'll leave you with a shot of the Kiddo taking a break from running around the loft showroom, twirling through the rainbows of fabric:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment