Saturday, June 6, 2009

Looking Back

The Kiddo is turning two years old in less than a week, and over the last several days I have been doing quite a bit of reminiscing about his birth and the days leading up to it.  It's such a cliche, but I am amazed by how fast the time has flown by and how he's grown up into a little boy so fast.  

Last night I went through a bunch of old photos that my friend Liz took when I was pregnant with the Kiddo, and I thought it would be fun to post a few.  

These are from my last three prenatal appointments with my midwife before the Kiddo made his big entrance on June 11, 2007.  In the top one, we are joined by my mom and mother in law, who happened to be visiting at the time.  It was really fun to have them participate by listening to the baby's heartbeat.  As two ladies anxiously awaiting their debut as grandmothers (and both of whom had home births themselves) it was a really meaningful experience to have them there.  Ah, memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment