Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Belly, Week 38

Well, here it is, folks. Ready to pop. Practically fully cooked.
And I am so ready!
I am due on August 30th, but I feel like the baby will come sooner. I went to 41.5 weeks with the Kiddo and I never felt this done.
I know the previous posts about my sewing adventures have left the impression that we are expecting a girl, because I made a little dress...but actually we don't know the gender. I just felt like making a dress ;)
Which perhaps is telling of some kind of subconscious hunch on my part that it will be a girl...
Still, whenever I mention that I think it might be a girl, Taro points out that I have a 50/50 chance of being right, LOL.
So, we'll see!
I do know that I am carrying very differently this time around than I did with the Kiddo.
And for what it's worth, every passing stranger who decides to weigh in immediately predicts a girl...
Either way,
I can't wait to find out!
XOXO, Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment