Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekendy Links

Image via Tralalere.

I'm spending a lot of time here, looking for last-minute baby-name inspiration.

Looks like the baby will be a Virgo. Maybe I should buy this groovy vintage zodiac poster. Via Mondmelodie.

Should I succumb to my desire to paint a wall the Kitchen with blackboard paint? Here's some of my inspiration.

I'm loving these 10 Breastfeeding Slogans.

Now that I have a sewing machine, I feel like tackling this beautiful ring-sling DIY.

Shhhh, don't tell, but the Kiddo might have this to look forward to as a gift from his new sibling.

Read this awesome essay on the importance of play, and why babies are smarter than you think.

Chic, breastfeeding-friendly fashion + 70%-off sale = MUST HAVE. Thanks for the tip, Katie!

And one last thing: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all the love and support that my readers have bestowed upon me throughout this pregnancy. I cannot tell you how much each and every comment means to me, and I'm sorry that I am not always able to respond to each one individually. Just know that I thank you from the bottom of my heart for hanging around on this little corner of cyberspace and helping to make it a warm, fun, and friendly place. I'm signing off for the weekend now, but if I don't have the baby in the next couple of days, I'll see you back here with some Monday Blog Love. XOXO. Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment