Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shoe Comfy Cuteness

Believe it or not, if I haven't given birth by this Saturday, I will be attending the wedding of a good friend that evening! I am sooo excited to join in the celebration of this happy occasion, although I have to admit that pulling an outfit together for a wedding at 40 weeks of pregnancy has been a bit of a fashion challenge!

For a while now I have known that I would wear the convertible jersey wrap gown that I picked up at the Butter by Naudia sample sale, but I have been stumped about what shoes to wear. I am definitely past the point of being able to manage for any length of time in heels, but I wanted something a little snazzier than the plain-jane flats laying in my closet.

Then I remembered seeing this new line of shoes called Marais USA being buzzed about online a few months ago. So I went to their website and found the perfect thing; these little wedge-heeled beauties in the most eye-poppingly pretty fuchsia suede:
Here's a side view, in "tomato" red:
Well, I got them in the mail yesterday and wore them out for the first time today and I just LOVE them. Super comfy for such a cute shoe, and I LOVE the color. They are available online from Marais USA, and at Urban Outfitters.

I look forward to rocking them in all my gigantic pregnant glory on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment