Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekend Wanderings

I love this photo that I recently stumbled upon on the blog Royal Famous. Is there anything better than living with a pint-sized bibliophile? Here's to cozy Autumn afternoons curled up in comfy chairs with piles and piles of books all around! I'd love to know, what are you and your kiddos reading these days?

And now, at long last, some links for your weekend web browsing pleasure...


Erykah Badu's thoughts on homeschooling, home birth, and healthy diet

I'm digging these pretty pretty maternity fashions.

For those who like a good DIY project: a fab maternity pants tutorial and the cutest customized baby onesie ever

Two amazing giveaways for people who love to wear their babies: here and here.

Even though Summer is officially over, I'm still coveting these beautiful handmade sandals


A fun, new fashion book


You know I've been wanting a chalkboard wall for a while now. Could this be the product for me? Via Nesting

This site has been off the ground for less than a week but I love it already!

Will I be able to resist dressing my new baby boy in this outfit, come winter?

...Thanks, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment