Monday, September 28, 2009

Wrapper's Delight

Over the last couple of years I have become a passionate devotee of the art of babywearing. I have worn my sons on boats, trains, planes, subways, buses, and ferris wheels, and in museums, cathedrals, sports arenas, skyscrapers, farmer's markets, flea markets, and department stores. I have gone to camp, to the beach, and sightseeing while wearing my boys. I have slung my babies while cooking, doing the dishes, blogging, and dancing. I have wrapped them while exercising, public speaking, playing the piano, volunteering, and voting. I have worn my babies while seven months pregnant and while two days postpartum. Babywearing has become an indispensable aspect of my life, and it has added immeasurably to the beautiful relationship I have with my children.

That is why I am beyond thrilled to have been chosen to be one of seven lucky participants in the first official Sakura Bloom Triathlon being hosted over at Adventures in Babywearing! Over the next couple of months I will have the honor of trying out a few of the gorgeous slings made by Sakura Bloom, and I will be blogging about the experience and the "modern art of babywearing" in words, pictures and video here on Marvelous Kiddo. So stay tuned for fun and fabulousity...

I created the photomosaic here, using photos from my set of personal babywearing photos on my Flickr photostream.

No comments:

Post a Comment