Monday, April 12, 2010

Anticipation

Photobucket
Shoes: Nine West
Dress: Vintage Stephen Burrows from the amazing vintage collection at Selima on Bond Street. I want to think this dress spent some quality time at Studio 54 back in the day!

With one week to go before the Our Time Gala, I've finally begun to assemble an outfit, and I thought I'd share a little sneak peak ;)

Still on my to-do list: Hair and makeup. I haven't had my hair cut since November (eeks!) and I can't remember the last time I wore something other than lip gloss on my face. Looks like it's time for my annual, festivity-inspired makeover! I'll keep you posted...

Also, what are the boys wearing?!?!?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention this when I first posted, but tickets to the event are still available. Also, the online auction is still live and some fabulous new items have been listed, so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment