Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sponsor Welcome: Sakura Bloom

I am thrilled to introduce you to my next Sponsor! Sakura Bloom is a company devoted to cultivating the modern art of babywearing with their incredibly gorgeous, finely-crafted, comfortable and versatile slings.

I had been aware of Sakura Bloom for a while before I actually got around to trying their slings, and I loved the beauty of the fabrics used and the fashion-forward look of their slings. It wasn't until I was chosen as a participant in The Sakura Bloom Triathlon last year that I actually tried these slings out, and I instantly realized that they are as easy to use, functional, and comfy as they are chic! I now own two Sakura Blooms, and they are essential pieces of my babywearing stash -- I don't know what I would do without them!

Here are some wonderful images of real moms and dads wearing their children in Sakura Bloom slings. As you can see, this is a great carrier for every age from newborn to toddler, and as practical and easygoing as it is pretty.

All images from the Sakura Bloom Blog

I also want to let you know about Sakura Bloom's amazing new Affiliate Program. If you have a blog, just go here to sign up and start earning 10% on every sale referred from your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment