Friday, April 2, 2010

Fabulous Auction for a Fabulous Cause

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am pleased to announce that an online auction benefiting Our Time went live this afternoon with a plethora of amazing items (and extraordinary experiences) up for grabs! I donated two sculptures from my Wire Couture and Miss Thangs collections (shown above). Since I've been kinda busy raising kiddos and blogging this blog for the last few years instead of making wire sculpture, this is a rare chance to own an original Leigh Pennebaker ;)

Be sure to check out all the items that are available by clicking here, and have fun bidding for a great cause. Here are a few of my favorites, which I know will be of special interest to my fabulous readers:


by Barbara Michelle Jacobs Jewelry.
These are made from reclaimed silver and cast from real twigs found in Central Park! How fresh is that?

SIGNED BY THE ENTIRE CAST


Tickets are still available to the Benefit Gala honoring Carly Simon, and we'd love to have you join us! Click here for more information and to buy tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment