Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seven Random Facts

This photo is of me walking by the windows of Barneys New York in the Summer of 2004, when my sculpture was installed there. Vintage Ossie Clark dress. Photo by Hassan Kinley.

I was recently tagged with the Kreative Blog Award by two of my favorite ladies, Anna and Jodi, so here are my seven random facts:

1. I currently have a bit of an obsession with Ronnybrook Farms Butter Pecan ice cream

2. I have always harbored a secret fantasy of one day being on Jeopardy and getting to meet Alex Trebek.

3. The first time I ever visited New York was in May of 2000. On my first day here, I walked, alone, from the corner of 8th Street and Broadway to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and back again.

4. I don't really care for Tom Cruise, Renée Zellweger, or sports, but one of my favorite movies is Jerry Maguire.

5. I once held the title of "Florence Junior Miss", a situation that involved riding on the back of a convertible in a parade while pageant-waving.

6. I used to work at a famous vintage clothing store in the East Village. During my time there, I met Yoko Ono, Britney Spears, and Drew Barrymore

7. Taro proposed to me on the Napali Coast of Kauai

Play along if you like! Consider yourself tagged, post your seven random facts and link to it in the comments here...

No comments:

Post a Comment