Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Long Weekend + Link Love

Photo via Flickr

I hope that whatever your weekend has in store that it is filled with love and magic. We are looking forward to a laid-back NYC 4th of July, most likely including picnics in the park and a view of the big fireworks show from the roof deck of our apartment building. Taro and I have a special day planned for Monday, which is our seventh wedding anniversary! I look forward to sharing some of the details when I return to the blog on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, here are a bunch of links to things that caught my attention on the interwebs this week...

Things random and wonderful:

What Andrea has to say to her 17-year-old-self

The ultimate Little Black Dress




A new (and amazing-looking) bike shop opens in Brooklyn

Things Birthy:




Things Parenty:

Did babywearing play a crucial role in human evolution?

Great reasons to wear your baby

No comments:

Post a Comment