Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fabulous Home Birth Mom of the Day: Julianne Moore

I'm always happy to see a new issue of Domino in the mail, but I was even happier today when the May issue arrived with fabulous home birth mom Julianne Moore on the cover.

The cover story doesn't mention Moore's childbirth experiences (it is a decorating magazine, after all) however, elsewhere in the uber-hip, trend-obsessed glossy I was delighted to see the following allusion to babywearing: Way to rock the babywearing accouterments, Domino! Pleased and intrigued, I decided to check out the featured sling in greater detail at Serenaandlily.com. Indeed, it is very pretty, with a unique design and embroidered detail: Are any of my readers already familiar with this sling? Is it as comfy as it is pretty? Feedback, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment