Friday, January 30, 2009

MIA Plans Home Birth

Hip Hop artist (and one of my personal faves) MIA is profiled in today's online edition of The Wall Street Journal, where she talks about her plans to have a home birth! 

Due on Grammy night (she's been nominated for both an Oscar and a Grammy this year), MIA muses about the prospect of going into labor at the event:
 We're planning a home birth, but it might be a Grammy birth! Eating a hot curry could make me go into labor, so imagine what getting on stage with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and T.I. would do. Everyone's been very understanding.
I've been watching and admiring this woman's totally rad pregnant style for months.  I can't wait to see how awesome she looks as she performs center stage at full term.  Inspirational!  

Photos:  Wall Street Journal & Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment