Friday, January 2, 2009

Must-See-TV Alert

Tonight on ABC's 20/20:


Mothers To-Be Saying "No" to Modern Medicine: A Small But Growing Number of Women Choose to Give Birth At Home


Click on the above links for detailed articles based on the 20/20 stories, as well as video highlights.

I'm sure the coverage of these issues won't be 100% positive, but I still think it's progress to see conversations about extended breastfeeding and home birth in the mainstream media.  If you watch tonight's episode at 10 pm EST, let me know what you think by leaving a comment here!

UPDATE (1.3.09):  I didn't get to watch the show last night, but I am reading reactions to it in the blogosphere this morning. Check out the rather scathing review of Crunchy Domestic Goddess, here.  Thoughts?

Photo via WeHeartIt.

No comments:

Post a Comment