Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just Like That

What a difference five days make.
On Monday we're witnessing quite the blizzard,
and on Saturday I'm running around the apartment flinging all the windows open
and breathing in Spring.

In between was a brutal round of teething
(fevers, sleepless nights, cranky days, lots of Netflix, and seemingly round-the-clock breastfeeding...hence no blogging!)

Today, the Kiddo has already taken off with his dad for his new favorite activity of the week, attending the Saturday Our Time workshop.  Later his grandmother (T's mom) will be picking him up for lunch and a frolic in Central Park.

As soon as I take advantage of this blissful alone time to take a relaxing shower (you know, one that lasts for maybe longer than five minutes and involves actually shaving my legs and washing my hair!) I plan to take nature's cue and get outside, sit on a park bench in the sun for a while, and perhaps stop by the corner store on the way home to get some flowers for the apartment.

I hope that you have a beautiful, fun, and restorative weekend.  What are your plans?  I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment