Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Shower

Over the weekend, my friend, Christina, and I threw a little baby shower for Liz. We had so much fun, I just wanted to share a few photos of the atmosphere...

We sent out these digital invites from Pingg, designed by Lisa Rupp, and I was really inspired by the cute illustration to continue the carnival/bunting theme. I made some colorful bunting from my stash of fabric remnants, using this easy tutorial...

I also continued the carnival theme with these adorable little popcorn boxes that I found at Michaels, which I filled with Kettle Corn...

Here's a shot of the whole table...

...and details of the cupcakes (festooned with DIY flags made out of toothpicks and Japanese masking tape) and beverages (the refreshments could not be considered complete without Costa Rican Pineapple Fizzy Lizzies, in honor of Liz and in reference to the fact that she and Andrew babymooned recently in Costa Rica!)...

and a couple more party details...

No comments:

Post a Comment