Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sponsor Welcome: Metro Minis

I am so excited to introduce my readers to Marvelous Kiddo Sponsor, Metro Minis. This groundbreaking NYC boutique is one of my personal favorite places to shop. In fact, I have the wonderful staff to thank for introducing me to the world of babywearing when I was a new mama looking for an alternative to my hulking stroller and uncomfortable Baby Bjorn (click here to read my post about my first visit to the store, over two years ago).

Metro Minis more than just a store. It is a community and a family. Not only are they one of the (if not THE) premiere babywearing retailers in the country, with a dizzying array of gorgeous carriers to suit every style and design preference, Metro Minis also functions as an educational outlet -- offering classes and support groups (many of them absolutely free) on topics ranging from babywearing to cloth diapering to infant massage. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that customers are happy and comfortable with their purchases.

The bottom line: Metro Minis is an essential resource for all New York parents interested in natural parenting products and info. As a long-time devoted customer, I am honored to have them as a sponsor!

Check out Metro Mini's YouTube Channel as well as their blog, to get great tips and info, like this demonstration of one example of how to wear your baby in a woven wrap:

No comments:

Post a Comment