Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday Surprise

Photo via WeHeartIt

Taro's birthday is tomorrow, so I'm taking today off from blogging to prepare the surprises. In fact, I'll be taking tomorrow off too, since it's the actual big day, and then, well, it's the weekend! So I guess what I'm saying is, I'll see you back here next week!

Have a fantastic weekend, lovely people. What are you up to? I look forward to telling you all about our festivities (once they're no longer Top Secret).

Meanwhile, here are some fun links I've recently run across that have me feeling inspired by all the DIY vibes. I really want to try all four of these projects...

I've always wanted to have a fabric headboard. This one looks amazing and easy-to-make!

This woman is a genius with the fabric gift-wrapping tutorials.

Love this DIY twist on the ubiquitous sheepskin rug.

This project is just too great not to try. Watch out, Japanese masking tape -- there's a new (homemade!) kid in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment