Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Knew I Liked This Lady

Photobucket
Photo found here.

Have you seen the show Modern Family? Taro and I occasionally catch an episode on Hulu, and we are always impressed by the smart, fresh, true-to-life writing and the awesomely funny cast.

Well, my fandom of Julie Bowen (she plays mom Claire Dunphy on the show) was cemented as soon as I heard the news that she appeared on Lopez Tonight with George Lopez this week and spent the majority of the time talking about tandem-nursing her twin 1-year-olds! She even brought this photo, which was projected onto a huge screen behind her and George while they talked (George cracked that it must have been taken by Google Maps, LOL):

And here's a clip:

Inspired by Julie's tandem-breastfeeding awesomeness, I'm posting my very own Google Maps shot taken a few months ago of a nursing session at our house (OK, OK, I took it with my cell phone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment