Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Post: Melissa from So About What I Said on Theme Parties

As the story goes, one of my first birthday parties had a Smurf theme. This was back in the '80s when those cute little blue creatures captured all kids' hearts. I, obviously, was no exception to that rule. I've loved my birthday ever since, so when I came across these theme parties, those warm, happy memories of childhood returned once again. Aren't they whimsical, carefree and happy? Just how childhood should be.
What was the theme of your first party? xoxo

In a sea of pretty blogs, Melissa's blog is not just another pretty blog. Yes, I read So About What I Said for the eye candy, man candy, inspiration, shopping, beauty, and all-round dreaminess, but what really keeps me coming back is Melissa's own story. Her explorations of life, love, and what it is like to have a physical disability are truly profound and wise. Check it out and you'll be hooked on one of the sweetest, most soulful spots in the blogosphere! Thanks for contributing, Melissa!
-- Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment