Thursday, November 18, 2010

Three Years of Marvelous

Photo via Confetti System

Y'know what I just realized? I reached my three-year blogaversary on November 8! I totally forgot to mark the milestone that day, but I just couldn't let it go without mention.

When I posted my first post here, I never could have imagined what this blog would come to mean to me. It has been a source of great fun, a way of making wonderful friends, an incredible learning experience, and an amazing creative outlet. I am so appreciative of everyone who has contributed here, as readers, commenters, guest posters, and sponsors. For me, this space has come to feel much more like a community than a diary, and more of a party than just a journal of reflections. Thank you so much for being a part of it!

To celebrate the three-year milestone (that's 1,325 posts and counting!) I thought I'd link to some of my favorite moments. Here are twenty Marvelous Kiddo posts that I still think about and love, in chronological order:


Do you have any favorite moments from my blog? Thanks for being a part of the journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment