Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amazing Sale

You might have heard of Jennifer Ward of Minor Details, who created this memorably enchanting (and budget-friendly) room for her four-year-old daughter, Parker.  It has stood out in my mind as a fabulous example of kid-decor-chic ever since I first ran across the images months ago.  

Well, I've just been told that Jennifer is hosting a "Spring Cleaning" sale later this month, and she plans to divest herself of an amazing collection of vintage and modern children's furniture.  Take a look at some of the gorgeous goodies that will be up for grabs:

Totally drool-worthy stuff, right?  I can't believe Jennifer's getting rid of all these amazing pieces, but I'm super glad to have a chance to take a few of them off of her hands!  For more information on the sale, go here.

Thank you to Joanna, for cluing me in about this exciting event!

No comments:

Post a Comment