Monday, April 20, 2009

Define Your Style in One Room

The lovely Michelle at Sugar Pie Express tagged me last week.  And now, to play along with the meme I am supposed to post an image of a room that defines my style.  After perusing some of my favorite saved images from the last several months, I settled on this one, which was originally shown on The Selby.  I love the vibrant messiness of it and the unkempt mix of books, boisterous fashion, and what look to be various projects in-progress.  The kitschy neon "love" sign really seals the deal.  It may not be pristinely styled or delicately balanced, but this image reflects what I see as my true decor personality -- bright and lived-in with a strong dose of fun.  

Play along if you like, and leave a comment linking to your post!  I would love to see your rooms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment