Friday, April 24, 2009

Home Birth on a Flex Mattress: Update

I know I already posted about this Spanish commercial last week, and now it is popping up all over the birth-activism blogosphere, but I can't resist posting about it again.  

Taro's stepmother, Kelly, just sent me a link to a lengthier version she discovered (over four minutes long) and it really feels more like a beautiful little documentary film than a TV-ready commercial.  It also contains a list of credits at the end, which is nice to see since I was so impressed with the production (I love the music, don't you?).  As I was watching the long version on Youtube, I saw a link to the original short version with English subtitles.  Here it is:



And here's the "uncut" version (if any of my readers speak Spanish, I would love to read an English translation of this one!):


No comments:

Post a Comment