Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Partied Out

This is where my men are right now.  Snoozing away, snuggled blissfully in each other's presence after several hard weeks of not enough time together while the Papa worked overtime getting ready for the gala.  

Yesterday was amazing -- the culmination of all that hard work -- and totally worth it.  I have stories for days, and hopefully soon I'll have a bunch of photos to share.  The evening was totally inspiring and entertaining and fun, and we had a packed house for the show and dinner.  I was so busy having a good time that I totally neglected to take any photos!  But the place was swarming with cameras (the press totally turned out for the event) so in a way it was probably better to just enjoy the fun and trust that everything was being documented quite thoroughly.  As soon as I see pics I'll be sure to post :)  

Thank you to all the well-wishes from those of you who read about the gala on the blog but were unable to attend.  It warms my heart to feel the love and support of my blog friends from near and far.  Ya'll are too sweet.

Meanwhile, I hope you're all having a wonderful beginning of the week, and I look forward to getting back to regular posting soon.  XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment