Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finding Their Voices

In case you missed it, here is the piece that aired today on CBS Sunday Morning.

I feel so proud of the courage and openness of the Our Time kids, who are so inspiring in their willingness to confront their fears and turn challenges into triumphs.

I am deeply moved by the response of friends, family, and readers to this piece.

Obviously, I am completely, madly, head-over-heels in love with my husband, who created this sanctuary of acceptance and love that is Our Time. He bravely and brilliantly turned his biggest obstacle into a path for healing for himself and countless others. I have no words to describe how much I admire him. I am such a lucky woman.

And I absolutely cannot believe that after three and a half years of avoiding blogging my children's names, they are rather dramatically outed on national TV. Too funny, but totally worth it. Thanks, Mo Rocca ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment