Thursday, January 20, 2011

Miranda Kerr Images and Quotes

Photobucket
"On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without any pain medication and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him."

--Quote and photo posted this week on Kerr's blog
(Photo by Orlando Bloom, Kerr's husband).

Photobucket
“For me, family is life....The decision to start one wasn’t complex at all....My career has been wonderful, but it’s not my life. I don’t feel pressure to get back to work....My goal involves a hammock, a vegetable patch, and a solar-powered house. And I hope to eventually get there.”

--Quoted in W Magazine, December 2010
Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier

Photobucket
"It's been a great experience modeling while pregnant because I'm really proud of my belly and I'm really happy about this moment in my life and I feel extremely blessed."

--Quoted in a video extra for Australian Vogue,
accompanying the cover story of the January 2011 issue of the magazine.
Photographed by Carlotta Moye

No comments:

Post a Comment