Friday, September 17, 2010

Guest Post: Stephanie from Adventures in Babywearing on Babywearing in Autumn


Fall is perfect babywearing weather. There's just enough chill that you and baby can keep each other warm. Pumpkin festivals, apple orchards, art fairs, park dates, hiking through colorful tree'd trails- all places strollers often can not go- but
babywearing can go prettymuch anywhere feet can go.

I began my own babywearing journey in the fall of 2005. And I haven't looked back.

"Babywearing" by conradzone, zebra print sarong

I just want to drink up these beautiful mamas and papas wearing their babies in the colors and feels and mystery of autumn.

mother and child

I'm so ready for fall. Are you?

P.S. (From Leigh): Stephanie is my babywearing hero! And I am so not alone in my admiration of her. A true powerhouse of a mama blogger (she has four amazing kiddos and she's been blogging since 2005), Stephanie has a devoted following that flocks to her blog to read about her family's adventures, as well as for information on babywearing and other aspects of attachment parenting. It is a must-read if you have kids and enjoy breastfeeding, slinging, and/or home birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment