Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend Love + Exciting Announcement!

Photo on 2010-09-10 at 12.35 12-39-28
Yesterday at the Apple Store

Hello, friends!

I hope you've already enjoyed a beautiful first half of your weekend :)
I've been busy the last couple of days, getting ready to leave town again!

This time, it's for our family vacation -- which seems like a funny thing to type, because as you've seen, we've already had so many great, fun travels recently. Still, all of those were for work or extended family get-togethers and as much as we've had a blast, we've been craving a little getaway for just the four of us before the post-summer grind kicks in again.

We found a cool-looking spot that isn't too far away -- one that we've never explored before, and we can't wait to unwind there. We leave tomorrow and will be gone for a week.

Meanwhile, I decided to use this time to take a much-needed break from blogging. I'm not even going to take my computer with me. Just a camera and a sketchbook and lots of books!

However, I didn't want to leave my readers in the lurch, so I invited a bunch of my favorite bloggers to keep things poppin' here while I'm gone. For the first time in nearly three years, I am turning this space over to my friends, and I am SO EXCITED for you to read their posts.

Really. After scheduling all the posts for this coming week, I am seriously considering letting these amazing people just permanently take over for me here because their entries ROCK so HARD both individually and collectively. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I did.
Be sure to check in every day -- you don't want to miss any of these entertaining, interesting, helpful, moving, beautiful, inspiring posts.

And leave lots of comments,
because I will love reading them when I return!

Lastly, a HUGE thank you to my friends who are helping me out by sharing their amazing perspectives on Marvelous Kiddo!

They are:


Hugs and Kisses, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment