Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wedding Attire

Costume "photo booth" fun at the reception

I love getting dressed up to go to a wedding. Taro was the officiant at the one we just attended, and it was his first time to preside over nuptials, so we were all really excited and looking forward to the occasion (beyond the fact that we were already filled with happiness for the lucky couple!).

The affair ended up being wonderfully fun, magical, sweet, romantic, joyful, and stylish an we were completely honored to be a part of it. Here's what we wore:

CIMG6543
Yikes! My hair looks a hot mess in this picture! There was a breeze!
Dress: vintage from Bond 07 (found by my friend Angel.
Remember him, of the recent glasses makeover fame?)
Shoes: Betsey Johnson (a recent TJ Maxx find).
Ring Sling: Black Pearl by BabyEtte (also seen here).
Red lippy: MAC in Ruby Woo.

Did'ja ever see two more dapper fellows than my husband and his grandfather? That's a whole lotta handsome, right there.

Although, I have to say, my little boys are kind of giving their male sartorial role models a run for their money in their hand-me-down (inherited from cousins) plaid shirts, jeans, and sneaks.

Lastly, for good measure,
here are a couple of babywearing snaps + a close up of those heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment